Monday, February 13, 2012

Personal Training

My fellow classmate is having a hard time trying to find some Action elements for his Community and Service program requirements. He’s been going to the gym and I have thought about encouraging him to continue as well as to create a workout routine for the next three months for the time he has left in Sri Lanka. Thaim is keen on coming to the gym and working on his body in hopes of looking well-conditioned for university. I feel that it would be beneficial for his own sake, because working out is a good source of exercise and it also releases built up tension. Personally, I am a very active individual that visits the gym daily to work out. Therefore, I believe that my training my friend Thaim I will not only increase his general fitness level, but also increase mine in the process. Its always good to have a workout partner or trainer because it gives you support and someone around to help you.

Since I have not done anything creative, and I heard Thaim was taking the gym seriously, I thought I might help him out. This way his getting action done and Im also getting creative done and this is a challenge I can undertake.

No comments:

Post a Comment