Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I have been the after school active football/soccer. This is a new after school active as its a part of the OSC athletics program. This has been going on for five to six weeks (Action). We are short on some people as SAISA swimming is going on at this time of the season but we are all ready for next season when we have our Boys SAISA football yet again in Dhaka. For my CAS. OSC was suppose to be in the under 19 international football tournament which starts on the 20th

Im still working with Sunflower Village but its yet to get underway and will probably start next week. For my action I have been playing sevral cricket tournaments and gone downsouth near Hambantota and Galle. I have been in such teams as Sweduwa, Tamil Union and NCC (Nondescripts Cricket Club). These are first division clubs in Sri Lanka so I have been playing in the top level of cricket for my whole summer and im still playing until the tournaments are over.

This is a picture of me batting against an under 19 South African side on the 1st of September at P. Sara ground. P. Sara ground is a very first test ground built in Sri Lanka. Its very historic. We lost this match but it was a good experience to play on this ground and against a forigen team.

No comments:

Post a Comment